What is a Website Measurement Plan
A website measurement plan puts your business objectives into metrics and dimensions that you can measure on your website via a website analytics tool. The plan will serve as a guideline for a tailored configuration and set up of your web analytics tools and will drive the overarching digital marketing strategy for your website. With all this implementation you will have access to data and reports that provide insights into how all your digital marketing efforts play together to achieve the desired KPIs.
Website Measurement Plan Example
I created an example website measurement plan that you can use as a template. You can download the Google Sheet and make a copy to use it.
How I can help with your website measurement plan
I have helped many clients with website analytics and measurement planning. The process involves:
- Define website objectives and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Set targets and define goals
- Define data measurement requirements (segments, conversion tracking, engagement tracking)
- Create an implementation plan
- Define reporting requirements
Find our more about website analytics and how I can help